Data Scientists Pty Ltd is a professional services firm that provides profession data science services. All professional data science services use the Data Science Problem Solving Framework which is a modernised problem solving framework that draws knowledge and wisdom from data management, agile manifesto, hacker ethos, business strategy, life coaching and artistry to create a unified way of creating solutions in an ever changing world.
DataScientists.Net is a site developed for data scientists to collaborate in sharing knowledge and experiences so that we can serve to inspire others in organising, packaging and delivering information.
- Always embrace change
- Learn to love learning
- Create everything transparently
- Serve to inspire
- Teach for action and transformation
The Code of Ethics.
- I will comply with industry standards on data quality.
- I will provide details on how to access all source data behind a data manipulation or visualisation.
- I will respect the privacy and confidential information of others.
- I will abide by the governing laws and not partake in illegal activity.
- I will endeavour to understand those I work with and for and gain clarity around the needs, problems, and ambitions in order to deliver solutions that help them move towards their goals.
- I will endeavour to make data and systems simple without making them simpler.
- I will provide or make available support for all developed solutions.
- I will provide transparency about my current skills and level of interest in developing all proposed solutions.
- I will endeavour to make available all data outputs under a creative commons or open source licence.
- I will honour the spirit of creative common and open source licences and give credit where credit is due.
- I will honour and engage my peers in the data science industry with respect and professionalism.